Everything your practice needs to get started with virtual care
- Encrypted video conferencing (up to 15 participants per call)
- Encrypted instant messaging
- Secure file sharing and storage
- Automated appointment reminders (email and SMS)
- Secure payment processing
- Custom, branded receipts
- Appointments calendar view
- Option to schedule in-person and phone appointments
- PHIPA and PIPEDA compliant portal, hosted on Canadian servers
Practice automation for clinics that value patient experience
- The full suite of virtual care features
- Custom patient self-scheduling page
- Roster to manage patient records
- Charting and session notes, including templates and secure cloud storage
- Custom digital intake and assessment forms
The complete virtual care solution for modern healthcare systems
- All basic and premium features
- White label
- EMR integration
- Analytics dashboard
- Patient-provider matching
- Configurable workflow
- Multilingual interface
All plans include 1 on 1 training and full time technical support.
Request a Quote
Custom-built solutions for large organizations that want to launch a successful virtual care program. Contact our sales team to tailor OnCall to your needs and budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there limits on the amount of video appointments I can schedule and host in the system?
All feature use is unlimited!
My administrative staff requires an account. What is the cost for admin (non-clinical) staff?
No problem! All administrative/coordinator accounts are free of charge, forever.
What levels of service and support of you offer?
We view high quality customer support as one of the most important parts of our service. All OnCall customers are assigned a dedicated support person, backed by our full-time bilingual support team. Our technical support extends to your patients as well, which they can anonymously access any time by phone, email, or live chat.
My organization has multiple clinicians. Do you offer volume discounts?
Yes, discounts are available for groups of 5 or more clinicians. Please complete the form above to learn more about volume discounts.
How can I justify the cost of a subscription?
OnCall will help you save a significant amount of time on administrative tasks, reduce no-shows and late cancelations, and can help you attract new patients.
Is there an up-front cost or long-term contract?
There are no setup fees to start using OnCall. We only require an annual commitment (paid monthly) to ensure we can provide you with our premium support and services.
Is there a free trial?
A risk-free trial may be available in certain circumstances. Please complete the form above to speak with a consultant from our team.
My organization has several different departments or regions. Is there a way to have different settings for each department or region?
Absolutely. OnCall offers advanced functionality for large organizations to set role-based permissions and manage a virtual care program across multiple time zones, languages, and business units.