OnCall Health is committed to maintaining complete privacy between healthcare providers and their clients.
- Video consultations are encrypted and the content of the video is never recorded or stored anywhere.
- Minimal personal information is required to use the system (only name and email). This data is completely private between providers and their patients or clients.
- OnCall Health complies with the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA), The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and all equivalent personal health information protection legislation in Canada.
- OnCall Health servers are privately hosted and located in Canada, with the Amazon secure cloud.
- Providers have the option to collect and process payments through the platform via PCI-compliant Stripe.
- All personal information is deleted when it is no longer necessary to deliver the service, or immediately when a user closes their account.
- The technology is regularly audited by a third party to ensure privacy obligations are always being met.